Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Fun Really Begins Today


We met with the Lubinskis and Allens for some shows, buffets, and shopping. First was the Gatlin Brothers show at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater where we had fifth-row center seats. When I went to the side at intermission to purchase a CD, I discovered I didn't have my driver's permit. Thinking I had handed it to the woman at the ticket counter to get our tickets, I went out into the lobby to find she had no idea what I was talking about. So I asked her to please mail it to me at the address on the permit.

After the show we went to Starvin' Marvin's Buffet for lunch and were disappointed with the few choices available even though we were told it was the brunch menu. Very few people were in there.
We went to the Branson Craft Mall for the Ozark craft booths after dropping off the RV at the campground. Where we made several purchases (new purse for me!) and I seriously considered getting a dulcimer hand made by the man in the booth. As our next show was the Baldnobbers, we decided to have their buffet dinner and were sorry that we chose them. They had even fewer choices than the Starvin' Marvin's. The seating was crowded and the service was very slow. The show was very funny and entertaining. We had seventh-row center seats. We also noticed that the theater was only about one-third filled.